Saturday, September 6, 2008

Introduction to Freebie World

Most of the money making opportunities you may have seen on the internet require an outright money to start and most of them end up in scams if we are not careful in our choice. I was confused and tired trying to find out legitimate business that really works. Its only then I came across freebie trading. Freebie trading stands out as one of the easiest ways to get started earning income online because it's possible to see immediate returns with no money out of pocket.

  • You need not pay anyone to start (instead you will be paid).
  • You can make $20 to $100 your first day itself.
  • Potential income of $200 to $2000+ monthly.

People make anywhere from $100 to $2000 a month or more doing this.

How this works?

In brief , the opportunity works like this: you sign up on a website advertising products and services, you try 1 or 2 (at most) of those services on a trial basis for free or a very low cost (usually $1 to $5) depending on the offers you choose. This is a necessary step in the beginning to qualify your accounts and get some experience so you can guide and refer others.The site pays me $40 for referring you and I pay you $20 via paypal, which is much more than you spend on your trial offers. You make a profit. I also pay $5 bonuses for repeat business, in other words an extra $5 for every site you complete after the first two. Also I can walk you through the methods of earning $1500/month in the long term just by getting referrals.

After you have done the offers, (and been paid by me) for a site, you can send referrals there yourself and get $40 for each referral that completes the offer requirements. The great thing is you can send as many referrals to the site as you want and collect the $40 over and over (without having to do any more offers, ever). I will show you how to get referrals as well so you won't need to recruit your friends and family, though you'll have to pay your referrals about 50% or $20 just like I'm doing for you if you choose to do this.

Requirements

You will need the following to do this business:

1) A Verified PayPal account

2) A valid credit or debit card (NOT a gift-card or pre-paid card)

3) A home phone number or a Cell number (as verification will be involved in most of the sites VOIP phones are not allowed)

4) To be a resident of the US or Canada ( some sites accept UK as well)

5) Must be above 18 years

Any violation of the above will ban you from the freebie sites and I will not be able to pay you.

How to contact me?

The moment you feel this opportunity is for you, get in touch with me. I will train you step by step to your success in this business with very helpful tutorials. Please remember, you need not pay me anything for this.

Contact me at ychandana6@gmail.com. I am available most of the time. Ofcourse no email harvesting is allowed.

There is nothing fishy in this and everything is in open domain. The other way to contact me is to join in Freelunchroom forum, which is free to register and then shoot a personal message to me. My user name there is pratapa.


[Valid RSS]
Who links to my website?