Sunday, October 19, 2008

Proof of my earnings

I Came across this method in June end and started in July 2008.

Proof picture of my earnings of July month!

July 2008 Paypal - a total of $280

August 2008 Paypal - a total of $300

Sept1 and Sept2 2008 paypal - a total of $1750 of which 50% was paid to referrals and my profits are $800


My Uptodate Gross Trophy Case


Also I have come second in one of the referral race ( proof ) in month of October which was a prize money of $750

This is a legitimate work from home method which works!!!

No scam involved, all the information about this method is in the open domain and no sign in costs involved, you can start right away by registering to Freelunchroom

After registering you can shoot a message to pratapa

else you can always feel free to mail me at ychandana6@gmail.com

I am online there almost all the time, to help you out!

No comments: